14 Nis 2010

The Problematique

Everybody else has a masterplan... but me               (read this & listen that: Jem - They)
I don't know where to put my hands when I'm talking. I think about where to put my hands when I'm talking. I think about they will feel that I don't know where to put my hands when I'm talking. I don't know where to put my hands and I don't have much time to place my hands in the right place because I am busy thinking that they are thinking about how I don't know where to put my hands when I'm talking.
My looks are meaningless. Coz I can't find a meaning in anything anymore. And when I'm looking, I know that they'll realize I can't give meaning and that I'll look meaningless. But when I'm looking at them thinking the fact that I look meaningless, then I really look meaningless. 
I think about my problems like this, at the same time I think they think I am thinking about my problems. Actually when I'm thinking about my problems, I begin to think about the fact that they'll think I am thinking about my problems.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder